For good and valuable consideration of the price listed on the sales page associated with this Program, Client has agreed to purchase the Program as outlined on the sales page (hereinafter “Program”). In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Program Outline:
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the sales page, consulted with Jessica Caver Lindholm as needed, and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in Program as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Coach’s website.
- Non- Disclosure
- Client also understands that due to the “group” nature of the Program, he/she may also obtain access to or otherwise become exposed to confidential or proprietary information belonging to other clients within the same group program via the community chat board available to all members within the membership portal. Client understands and agrees he/she will not disclose, steal, use, distribute, copy, or otherwise share or use any proprietary or confidential information belonging to another client in the group program. Client understands if he/she violates this provision, he or she may be liable to the third-party group member for infringement. Client will hold Coach harmless from any such third-party action taken against Client for such infringement or disclosure.
- In addition, Coach understands he/she will likely obtain confidential information about Client and his/her business throughout the course of the program, and hereby agrees not to use, share, or otherwise reveal this information about Client, without Client’s express written consent.
- Coach may request Client provide a testimonial to be published on Coach’s website, or on various sales materials for this or another Program created by Coach. Client understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony, and understands that the choice to do so is freely up to Client. There will be no ramifications or change in relationship between Coach and Client if Client refuses testimonial.
- If Client accepts and provides Coach with a testimonial, Client understands the material, along with a photo of Client, will likely be published on Coach’s website or otherwise. Should Client agree to provide a testimonial, Client will agree to review and sign an additional Release, confirming same, and confirming Coach’s rights to use Client’s testimonial. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Coach an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Coach as part of a Testimonial.
- Payment and Payment Plan
- Client understands the cost of the program is outlined on the associated sales page, and is payable up front, in full, unless a payment plan has been offered by Coach, or otherwise arranged between Coach and Client. Client agrees to render payment via PayPal or Credit Card, Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Coach’s website or a designated third party payment processor of Coach’s choosing, in full. Absent an agreement regarding a payment plan with Coach, Client must complete payment in full before becoming entitled to any products or services included within Program.
- If Coach has offered a payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on Coach’s sales page. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the remainder of the Program and access to the online membership area may be forfeited if payment is not made within seven days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a 5% late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the 30 day grace period.
- Coach reserves the right to cancel or cease working with Client should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon at the beginning of the Program. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to Coach in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Coach whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- If Client and Coach have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on Coach’s sales page.
- Client understands that this program is not a subscription-based program, as in, this is not a month-to-month payment basis with an option to cancel. This program is a complete course and the payment plan that the Client is agreeing to pay is expected to be paid in full over the outlined term of the payment plan.
- Refund Policy
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Coach, and Coach’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Coach does not offer refunds once Client has purchased the program.
- Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in Program and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Coach believes in her services and that Program is able to help many people, You acknowledge and agree that Jessica Caver LLC nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in Program and any results therein.
- Client understands that he or she must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results. While many of Coach’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from the Program, and Coach and his/her team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in the Program, Coach cannot guarantee results of the Program, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Coach and Program harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Earnings Disclaimer: Coach also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is Coach responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within Program. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in programs, or working with Coach contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary.
- Client understands that all services provided by Coach in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Coach on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Coach delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Coach and Client.
- Client also understands Coach is not a doctor, nurse, lawyer, financial adviser, psychic, licensed therapist, or otherwise, and agrees to hold Coach harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the Program. The content provided by Coach on his/her website and within the Program is comprised of information that has worked for Coach and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Coach cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Coach responsible for.
- Intellectual Property
- Client agrees and understands that Coach has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Coach. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Coach’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Coach as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferrable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Coach. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by Coach;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by Coach, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by Coach as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Coach was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Fort Collins, CO within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Colorado regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Colorado are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Coach, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
- Modules: Should Coach include any modules or digital trainings: these Modules are intended to release proprietary information created by Coach for personal benefit of Client. Client agrees and understands that he/she is not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to her as a result of her participation in the program.
- Private Calls: Client understands he/she may be entitled to a certain number of private or group calls with Coach as part of the Program. Client understands he/she is to schedule each call with Coach via Facebook Messenger, Voxer or Skype, or if the call is of a group nature, Client understands this call will be scheduled at a date and time provided by Coach. Should Client be unable to attend one or more group calls, this is of no fault of Coach, and does not entitle Client to a refund.
- Should Coach need to reschedule call, Coach will do everything possible to provide client with as much notice as possible, and to reschedule to a mutually agreeable time. If Client is unable to attend the call, he/she agrees to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before the scheduled sessions. If cancelation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled call, Coach will take reasonable measures to reschedule call for Client. If Client is a “no show” for the call and does not provide any advance notice that he/she will not able to make the call, Client understands Coach is entitled to cancel the call without rescheduling, and may cause Client to forfeit the call.
- Facebook Group Access: Client may also be granted access to a private group on social media organized by Coach as part of the individual coaching package. If granted access, Client agrees to use common sense when posting or responding to others’ in the group, and agrees to refrain from posting any negative or unnecessary comments.
Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Program. Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. Coach is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
Client agrees that if they have a request for Jessica or a team member, they will email email@example.com or fill out the applicable contact form and the team will be in touch within 24-48 hours. Client will not call, tweet, Facebook message, post on Jessica’s Facebook wall or otherwise try to increase response time to the request. Doing so may terminate any working agreement.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of Coach and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.
Revised July 2018